IT Focus Area: strategy
May 2, 2017
The 5 Most Popular Articles in April 2017
1. Seven Key Elements of a Successful Encryption Strategy
Effective encryption takes time; in addition to careful consideration of data states and encryption techniques, seven key elements can help you build a successful end-to-end approach.
2. 10 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs Data Loss Prevention
Learn how data loss prevention can transform sensitive data into an operational asset.
3. 9 Steps to Implementing a Successful Configuration Management System
Learn how to plan and design your configuration management system (CMS) so it enhances your enterprise.
4. 10 Keys to Choosing a Data Center Colocation Provider
Here are 10 things to look for in a data center colocation provider so that you can choose one that not only meets your current needs, but can also meet your future requirements as well.
5. The Six Pillars of Security: Pillar One, Data Protection
In this podcast, Matt Sickles discuss why shifting to a comprehensive data-centric strategy is critical to securing a business, how human nature has affected the evolution of cyber attacks, and how employee education is essential to security success.
To receive these results in your inbox, subscribe to the Monthly FOCUS Digest e-newsletter.