IT Focus Area: security
August 30, 2018
Taking SIEM to the Next Level
Organizations are suffering from cyber fatigue with too many alerts, too many technologies, and not enough people. This makes it difficult to streamline operations and decrease the time it takes to detect and remediate security incidents.
Companies that rely heavily on security information and event management (SIEM) to support threat detection efforts are increasingly complementing deployments with solutions that advance their analytics capabilities, effectively taking SIEM to the next level.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How to ensure you have the right building blocks in place for advanced analytics
- How to identify use cases and build out strategies to support them
- The positive impact user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) can have on visibility
- How threat intelligence can arm you with the insights you need to understand how you are being targeted
- How SOCs and IR teams are leveraging endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools and network security analytics for additional capabilities