IT Focus Area: security
June 20, 2018
Enhancing Security Operations: 5 Steps to Success
Organizations are suffering from cyber fatigue, with too many alerts, too many technologies, and not enough people. Many security operations center (SOC) teams are underskilled and overworked, making it extremely difficult to streamline operations and decrease the time it takes to detect and remediate security incidents.
Addressing these challenges requires a shift in the tactics and strategies deployed in SOCs. But building an effective SOC is hard; many companies struggle first with implementation and then with figuring out how to take their security operations to the next level.
View webinar to learn:
- Advantages and disadvantages of different SOC models
- Tips for leveraging advanced analytics tools
- Best practices for incorporating automation and orchestration
- How to boost incident response capabilities, and measure your efforts
- How the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and CIS Controls can help you establish a strong foundation
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.