How do you defend against something you can’t see?
Encryption is a powerful tool in protecting data and privacy, and it’s everywhere. F5 Labs reports that over 80% of page loads are now encrypted with SSL/TLS. But encryption is also being used by bad actors to hide embedded malware and other malicious threats in that encrypted traffic. This creates security blind spots for organizations.
If your organization has installed Cisco Firepower Next-generation Firewall (NGFW) and/or Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA), you already have powerful threat defense tools in your arsenal. Built to block threats and mitigate breaches, these tools offer some of the industry’s most effective solutions.
Now there is a way you can amplify that performance with better visibility into encrypted threats. When F5 SSL Orchestrator is deployed alongside these Cisco appliances, their threat mitigation and performance capabilities are optimized and so is their ability to stop encrypted threats. SSL Orchestrator provides SSL decryption/encryption, strong cipher support and dynamic service chaining—answering some of the strongest challenges that organizations face in defending against these types of threats.
Watch our on-demand webinar to hear security experts discuss managing increasing SSL/TLS traffic, preserving user and data privacy, and meeting regulatory compliance. Presenters hold technical support roles at Cisco Security, F5 and Sirius.
This on-demand webinar focuses on:
- Understanding the common pain points of dealing with encrypted traffic
- Comparing manual daisy-chaining of devices versus automated scenarios
- Meeting regulatory compliance in an encrypted world
- Presenting new ways to manage and solve encrypted traffic blind spots and encrypted threat mitigation
- Exploring the benefits of joining Cisco Firepower and Cisco WSA with F5 SSL Orchestrator
Download the webinar slide deck, or listen to the on-demand recording below.