IT Focus Area: managed services
February 18, 2019
IT Services: Top 3 that Will Rule in 2019
Digital transformation makes market disruption the norm. Because of this, IT leaders are continually challenged to more aggressively embrace innovation. Hardware, software, and networking infrastructure and maintenance costs can weigh heavily on your bottom line. With an ever-growing need to evolve, scale and secure IT, an increased number of IT leaders are looking to leverage service providers who can serve as an extension to an organization’s IT team.
IT Services by the Numbers
- Forrester predicts that both business and government spending on software and services will increase by 5.1% this year
- According to IDC, almost half of IT spending will be on cloud-based technology in 2018, reaching 60% of all IT infrastructure and 60-70% of all software, services and technology spending by 2020
- Overall, the IT services growth trend indicates a 4.6% rise in 2019
View this webinar to:
- Find out why IT leaders are making the shift toward IT services
- Discover how enterprise storage-as-a-service can deliver real value to your business
- Learn how you can leverage public cloud and scale workloads across your own environment
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.