IT Focus Area: infrastructure operations
June 9, 2015
Taking Your IT Operations to the Next Level
Are you struggling with availability, meeting service levels or consistently maintaining your operational capabilities in support of the business?
Join the club, because unfortunately these issues are not as uncommon as you may think. Many IT organizations find themselves unable to keep pace with the rate of change while stymied by outages, leaving the business dissatisfied with performance and service while potentially increasing risk.
What’s possible? Implementing an operations management system that can help reduce change-related outages and resolution time, time needed for change approvals and execution, unplanned work and renewal costs.
View the on-demand recording to explore:
- Refining, developing and implementing impactful processes.
- Defining and cataloging new and existing services.
- Defining, managing and meeting service levels.
- Selecting and implementing new tools.
- Development and deployment of a configuration management system.
- Measuring to improve instead of just prove.
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.