IT Focus Area: infrastructure operations
June 9, 2015
Optimizing Your Systems May Be Simpler Than You Think
Would you be in interested in achieving these kind of results?
- Improving server utilization by up to 3x
- Reducing power and floor space by up to 50%
- Reducing TCO by up to 70%
Systems today are typically underutilized, overly complicated and not very scalable. These problems can be so overwhelming that it creates a paralysis within IT, making change seem unattainable. This presentation will help demystify the change process.
View the on-demand recording to explore:
- How standardization, based on a proven systems methodology, can unlock potentially huge performance and financial gains for your organization
- How to focus on the right data when assessing your current state and build an agnostic side-by-side comparison of future options
- How to quickly build a business case for a systems migration or technology change
- Best practices for systems optimization projects
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event, or listen to the on-demand recording below.