IT Focus Area: infrastructure operations
November 4, 2015
Migration and Operations Management Success with Software-Defined Networking
For more and more organizations, it is becoming not a question of “if” but rather “when” and more crucially “how” to manage the migration to and daily operation of SDN.
As with any maturing technology, SDN’s evolving standards, architectures and solutions can be confusing for companies trying to figure out the best path to success once a decision is made to adopt a solution.
Having open eyes to best practices, opportunities and risks is critical to optimizing the significant benefits of the technology. By keeping the end goal of a more dynamic, orchestrated and secure data center in mind, you can plan not only for a smooth migration but also for ongoing operational requirements and change management.
View the on-demand recording to explore
- An overview of what SDN is.
- Key migration best practices and why you should choose an application-based approach.
- How to take advantage of raising your security profile.
- Proven approaches to establishing and managing operational requirements and change.
- How effective operations management can enable measurement and demonstrating value to the business.
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.