IT Focus Area: infrastructure operations
October 11, 2017
Making the Jump to Hyperconvergence: Don’t Get Left Behind
Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) is more than just software-defined storage—it’s a completely software defined architecture. It offers public-cloud-simplicity in a private-cloud-environment.
Seems like an obvious win-win, but many IT organizations stall to make the jump. Don’t let your business get left behind.
View the webinar to learn:
- What HCI is and how it is proving to be a game-changer for companies.
- Why lack of flexibility, resources and expertise are common pain points.
- The biggest adoption barriers and how you can break through them.
- The best use cases for HCI and opportunities you can capitalize on when you make the jump.
- Three keys to finding the right solution in a rapidly advancing environment.
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.
Webinar audio begins after 50 seconds.