A well-run organization can be complex and operate beautifully―like a fine timepiece. However, many organizations that don’t analyze and evaluate complexity end up running inefficiently like a Rube Goldberg machine.
Categorizing and evaluating processes for efficiency is a great first step, but organizations can take it a step further by adopting a culture based on Lean and Agile principles and practicing DevOps methodologies.
With DevOps and automation, organizations can simplify essential processes and improve collaboration between development and operations teams.
Listen to this podcast episode to learn how you can:
- Manage organizational complexity as a business objective
- Analyze your organizational complexity
- Simplify essential processes so that you can operate more efficiently
- Innovate without unnavigable roadblocks
- Release high-quality products and experiences faster than before
More Info Provided By
Sirius and IBM are partnering to help organizations build, deploy and manage security-rich cloud-native applications across multiple devices, environments and clouds with DevOps best practices. We can help you reduce software defects, simplify processes, establish a Lean and Agile culture, and more. Contact us to get started.