IT Focus Area: cloud
April 13, 2017
4 Keys to Continuous Cloud Transformation with Open Source
Editor's note: Sirius and Forsythe are now one company. Sirius acquired Forsythe in October 2017 and we are pleased to share their exceptional thought leadership with you.
IT professionals must adopt an entrepreneurial mindset to keep pace with continuous change, market trends, quickly launched solutions, and new customer demands. Slow-moving enterprises relying on legacy technologies are falling behind—Uber doesn’t own a single vehicle, yet it turned the taxi industry upside down. Leveraging cloud-based technologies is the fastest way to enable transformation.
Whether you want to modernize, innovate, or both, take a cue from open source developers. Open source enables continuous transformation with quick deployment of new agile features while keeping things in check through continuous inspection.
How can you make open source work for your organization? View on-demand to learn:
- Why a collaborative mindset leads to more effective technologies that can evolve as needed.
- How to establish cloud governance so all your data is compliant and secure.
- Why open source doesn’t mean outsource and how to revitalize your team.
- The importance of a “fail fast” culture in which you learn from mistakes, innovate and drive business value.
- How real companies have made it happen.
Listen to the on-demand recording of our Meet the Experts web-event below.